Follow this forum: Subscribe above to receive an email when anyone responds or add the RSS Feed below into your own newsfeed reader.
It’s been about 5 years since I received my last waiver. I don’t live anywhere near a land border but will be travelling to the Niagara Falls area late this summer so I’m going to file a new application but have some questions.
From reading through posts I see that I now need to compete an esafe application within 45 days of presenting at the border. Everything else seems fairly straight forward but looking for some guidance :
1. Does the marital status section mean legally married or does ‘common law’ fall under that ?
2. Do I still need to provide character reference letters ?
3. Can I use the same personal statement I used for my last application or does it have to be brand new?
4. Does having a Canadian pardon affect the application process ? Do I still need to get a copy of the previous court record ?
5. Do I include a copy of my current waiver ?
6. Does the rainbow bridge office accept appointments each week day?
|YOU TYPE:||YOU SEE:|
|"This is quoted text."||
This is quoted text.
|::This is a title||
This is a title
|:::This is a smaller title||
This is a smaller title
|% inline code text %||
|+Bulleted unordered list item+
+Bulleted unordered list item+
|#Bulleted ordered list item#
#Bulleted ordered list item#