Waiver forgiveness?

Mposted 1 month ago

I was denied entry in to the US in 2006 for a criminal conviction that was later discharged. Those charges were theft under 5k and obtaining credit by fraud with no jail time.

I have been successfully issued US entry visas since 2010 and it has been over 19 years since the charges.

My question is... is there a process whereby I can request to have the waiver "waived" or forgiveness?

My concern is as I become older, this will become more challenging, specifically if I want to retire in the US.

Replies (recent first):

@M Its called a September Letter. You have a conditional or absolute discharge it sounds like. You keep applying and they will decide when enough is enough.

J Rogers replied 1 month ago   #1

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.