Typo on I-194

Rupertposted 1 month ago

Trying to locate the correct contact to fix the date of birth on my newly minted I-194. By scouring the USCIS website there are a number of forms to which typos can be adjusted but it appears an I-192 or 194 is not one of them.


Replies (recent first):

I would do 2 things.

-I would email them the mistake with copies of the same things I am mentioning below
-I would then MAIL them a copy and supporting documents including the front page of the I-192, proof of Canadian Citizenship and ask them to fix it.

Do not mail them the original, photocopy only. In the meantime, I have seen this before and generally i find they still let you in.

J Rogers replied 1 month ago   #1

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.