Stay Extensions

JohnB2posted 3 months ago

Can a Canadian who has a waiver, file an extension to stay in the U.S. more than 180 days in a 12 month period, or is it only people who don't require a waiver who have the option of requesting such an extension?

Has anyone here filed an extension to stay longer?

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.