Speeding Up the Process

MarkusBATposted 4 years ago

So I've sent off my prints to the RCMP And got the ball rolling!
I have a few convictions, but I don't remember the dates. Does it make sense to get a criminal record check from my local police and then go off that to get my court papers for my convictions? That way when the paper work cones back from the RCMP, I just just proceed?

Replies (recent first):

If you don't remember then yes go to your local police station as you will need to provide information of your convictions on your waiver. My prints took six months which is long, hopefully now its sooner. Good Luck

Ruby replied 4 years ago   #1

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.