AOoiee000000posted 3 weeks ago

If im inadmissible due to an overstay, am i allowed to have connecting flights out of the United States or am i not allowed in at all

Replies (recent first):

You can’t enter the US without a waiver

casper replied 3 weeks ago   #1

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.