Nonimmigrant visa + I-194

SteelMansposted 1 month ago

Is it possible to qualify for a green card or another non-immigrant visa (O-1, E-2, TN, H-1B etc) while on an inadmissibility waiver?

If I was to marry a US citizen while on an inadmissibility waiver, would I be eligible for a green card?

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.