Lost waiver

Charlesposted 1 year ago

Received my I-194 online but some reason can’t retrieve it. Any suggestions on how to get a replacement? The e-safe website was not helpful.

Replies (recent first):


They only give you 30 days to download it. If you are past the 30 days, you have to apply for a replacement.

You fill out an I-824 and take it to the border with $465USD.

I had a client do this recently, and he went to Niagara Falls/Rainbow Bridge. The Super helpful nice guy officer pulled it up, printed out a copy and gave it to him for free. Once again, Rainbow Bridge staff seem to be consistently the best ones to deal with for almost anything.

J Rogers replied 1 year ago   #2

How long ago did you receive your waiver? If I it’s a new approval, you have 30 days to download the document.

SarahB replied 1 year ago   #1

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.