Saraposted 4 years ago

Please I need someone to help me I was denied entry to US . I was seeing someone in Canada that was taking care of me financially but at the bother they stopped me I got denied entry I have no criminal record I payed 2400$ to my lawyer he basically filled out the i192 n that's it I drive to the us customs and have in the file . Does anyone have a similar situation??

Replies (recent first):


Are you not a Canadian citizen or are you from another country that immigrated here to Canada..... if a Canadian was taking care of you is not grounds of inadmissibility to US, if he lived in the states and was taking care of your finances ...well that's a different story.

ABC replied 4 years ago   #1

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.