lambchop3posted 7 years ago

I was refused entry at the U.S. border. My husband and I rent property long term in the U. S. He is a dual citizen and lives part of the year in the U.S.. Being my support is from my husband, how do I provide my financial info on my waiver application. He also has health issues and needs me with him. Do I put this info in my waiver application?

Replies (recent first):

Great advice.

stuckinNorth replied 6 years ago   #2

You can include a paragraph in your letter explaining the circumstances of your conviction and your current status. I did that when I went from being employed to being retired on my second waiver. Explain the situation concisely and completely. They can only make a decision based on the information that you provide them. Good luck....

Peter K replied 6 years ago   #1

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.