Do I need a visa application?

ericinyulposted 7 years ago

I had a criminal record and I used Pardons Canada to get it sealed. I am wondering if I am going to need a US waiver to go state side. I've haven't been to the US in about 15 years. Does anyone know if they will have my information?

Replies (recent first):

Yes. The US doesn't recognize Canadian Pardons. You will have to apply for a waiver. Big Brother has all our info.

MikeG replied 7 years ago   #1

Reply to this thread

There is no need to “register”, just enter the same name + password of your choice every time.

Pro tip: Use to add links, quotes and more.